Image of site 740 after clearance showing mud brick wall and pot sherds. Workmen can also be seen using an aerial railway to remove debris. Album print marked '740 M14'.
Meroë site 740: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/G/14
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 G.14GB 3431 M.597
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (207mm x 156mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Original negative is missing.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.