Image of an illustration entitled ‘Karabel Bas-relief’ of the ‘Karabel A’ relief in Turkey taken from Perrot & Chipiez (1890) History of art in Sardinia, Judæa, Syria and Asia Minor, Vol. 2. Handwritten note with negative states 'A3 Slide 9 Karabel The Hittite God of arms' and 'LAAA vol 1 pl.'
Illustration: 'Karabel the Hittite God of Arms'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/1/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc A1GB 3431 MISC/A/1
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (105mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/1.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is slightly discoloured due to light damage and has a dark smudge in a corner.
Conditions Governing Use
Publication is out of copyright and authors have been dead for over 70 years.
Taken from Georges Perrot & Charles Chipiez, (1890), History of Art in Sardinia, Judæa, Syria and Asia Minor, (London, Chapman), Vol. 2, fig. 361, entitled ‘The Karabel Bas-relief’.