Image of the Temple of Rome and Augustus at Angora (Ankara, Turkey), showing a graveyard and two local children.
Angora No. 1: Temple of Rome and Augustus
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/AN/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/AN/001
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (187mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Evidence of light damage and splashes on the emulsion.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, Plate XXXI.