Image of 10 pots discovered at Meroë. Top Row left, black pottery bowl with white line and dot decoration (tomb 335); top row right centre, black pottery bowl with narrowing mouth (tomb 316); top row right, hard pottery vessel fire burnt as if by cooking (tomb 411). Album print marked 'M10'.
Meroë: Pottery Types
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.25GB 3431 M.1078
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (159mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Top row of objects published in Garstang (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XLII.9. Pot on far left on bottom row published Garstang (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XLII.8.