Image of site 279 (Temple of Amun) showing a cornice used as a foundation.
Meroë site 279: Cornice used as foundation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/54/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 M.271(2)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no album print of this image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original negative is out of focus. Extensive silvering of emulsion. Emulsion is also cracked.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.