Image showing excavators looking at statue fragments discovered in the tank at site 195 ('Royal Baths'). Album print marked 'Negative L36' and 'Meroë 1912 194'.
Meroë site 195: Discovery of statue fragments
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/34
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.34
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (182mm x 118mm)
Scope and Content
Two different prints are labelled as L2. 34 in the album.