Image of a limestone slab with a hieroglyphic inscription found in the southern entrance of the mastaba at site R70 at Reqaqnah. The inscription is thought to be a list of name of scribes, including Thent-tha; Senez-em-ab; Ka-nefer; Ua-sau-es; Am-Khent; Mesa; Sa-mery; An-qem-mu; Y-Kaii; Uz-ur; Seref-Ka; Shepses-Ka.
Reqaqnah site 70: 'Inscribed stone'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/70/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.102
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (89mm x 118mm)
- Digital Content