Image of site 890 after clearing, showing stone steps (site 890) leading up to the first floor of site 950. Handwritten note with negative states ‘Meroë R4 890 M14 Another negative similar’.
Meroë site 890: stairs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/R/4/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.4GB 3431 M.626
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (224mm x 163mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Large sized negatives are stored separately from the rest of the collection.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.172a labelled 'M 950 SE front, central part from E'.