Image of 'Yenije Kalch Fort' (Yenicekale) showing the remains of a stone structure on a hillside at the site of Hattusa near Boghaz Keui, (Boğazkale, Turkey), with a man stood on the walls.
Boghaz Keui No.36: Yenicekale fort
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BOK/36
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BOK/036
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slightly damaged by light and the negative peeling at the corners.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1910), Land of the Hittites, plate LXI.i and (1929), Hittite Empire, plate XX.i.