Image of two votive tablet fragments from Tomb 370 (left), depicting a libating vase and an altar, and 262 (right). Both have cursive Meroitic inscriptions around the edge. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V73 Meroë 362 + 370 M10'.
Meroë tombs 362 & 370: offering tablet fragments
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/73
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.73GB 3431 M.533
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.