Image of a ‘Lion tank’ from Hattusa near Boghaz Keui, (Boğazkale, Turkey), showing a man stood next to a carved piece of stone which was possibly part of a lion. Includes handwritten note stating 'Retained for expedition'.
Boghaz Keui No 24 'Boghaz Keui The Lion Tank'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BOK/24
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BOK/024
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content