Image of a pyramid capstone and obelisk discover at site B101 at site B (Sararwah). The capstone bears the name of 'Neb-Mertu-ef, scribe of the granaries of the divine Offerings of Anhur' and 'Riy'. The obelisk mentions 'Sedem-ash of Anhur'
Sararwah site 101: pyramid capstone and obelisk
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/164
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 O.52
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 99mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 33, entitled 'pyramidion (neb. Mertu. EF) & obelisk'. Description of the objects can be found on p67.