Image of a block plan of the Royal city at Meroë after 1912 excavation. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.25, 290 M12 etc., Plan Royal City 1912, LAAA IV pl. IX, slide 1 M3'.
Meroë: Plan 'Royal City 1912'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.25GB 3431 M.351
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (116mm x 101mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1912), 'Second Interim Report on the Excavations of Meroë in Ethiopia,' Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. IV, pl. IX.