Image of a preliminary plan of the Temple of Amun. Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.26, 260 M10, Temple of Amun: preliminary plan, LAAA IV Pl. VIII, cf. Meroë pl. III, slide 20 M2'.
Meroë site 260: ‘Temple of Amun: preliminary plan'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/26
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.26GB 3431 M.248
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (116mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. III; Garstang, (1912), 'Second Interim Report on the Excavations of Meroë in Ethiopia,' Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. IV, pl. VIII.