Image of 2 faïence seal pendants from site 924, decorated with cartouches topped with feathers. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë album N2 15, 924a M13, slide 46 M3?'. Album print marked ‘924a M13’.
Meroë site 924: faïence seal pendants
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/15
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.15GB 3431 M.674
- Dates of Creation1913
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.