Image of site 296 during excavation taken from the edge of site 292. Workmen can be seen uncovering architectural remains. A restored decorated ‘Tahaqa’ style column can be seen in the background. Album print marked '296 M11' and 'Slide 5 M3'.
Meroë site 296: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/J/25
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J.25GB 3431 M.451
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.