Image of road through a mountain pass beside a river. A building can be seen in the distance with 2 men standing outside. Possibly taken during John Garstang's tour of Anatolia in 1907.
Road through mountain pass
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/Z/31
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc F35GB 3431 MISC/F/35
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/7.
Formerly numbered MISC/F/35. Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The sky section of the Image has been painted out on the emulsion side of the negative. There is also some white residue over the glass side which affect the resolution of the image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.