Image of site 600 (Isis Temple) during excavation. A small village [Begerewiyeh?] can be seen in the background and a Tukul (a traditional Sudanese House) under construction. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 " 600 M09 Slide 39 M1'.
Meroë site 600: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/2
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.2GB 3431 M.569
- Dates of Creation1909
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.