Image of John Garstang and another man riding camels at Meroë.
Meroë: Riding Camels
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/ZZ/16
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 ZZ.16GB 3431 M.1206
- Dates of Creation[1909-1914]
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
Scope and Content
There is no album print of this image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Silvering of the emulsion around the edge of the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.