Image of the junction between tombs of site R50, (left), R53 (left) and R54 (centre) at Reqaqnah, showing a recess in the wall of R54, thought by Garstang to be the location of a shrine. Album print labelled 'Shrine in tomb R54', 'pl 22' and 'Slide T230'. '55', 'R69' and A28' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah sites R50, 53-54: 'Shrine in tomb R54'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/2/125
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.53GB 3431 A28
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (125mm x 113mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 22 entitled 'situation of tomb structure'.