Image of the beginning of the excavation of site 280. Album print labelled 'Near the Ptolemaic Temple'. 'Nahe am dem Ptolom. Tempel M 09' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 76, 280 M10'.
Meroë site 280: 'Near to Ptolemaic Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/76
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.76GB 3431 M.341
- Dates of Creation1910
- Language of MaterialGerman
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (179mm x 130mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Original image is shows camera shudder.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.