Image of a illustration entitled ‘Fig. 349 Hittite Warriors, Rosselini Monumenti CIII’ taken from Perrot & Chipiez's History of art in Sardinia, Judæa, Syria and Asia Minor. Handwritten note with negative states 'Hittite Warriors', 'No slide' 'Perrot and Chipiez'.
Illustration: 'Hittite Warriors'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/4/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 MISC D11GB 3431 MISC/D/11
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is very yellowed with a heavy patch of discolouration on one side. Also part of the glass on one side has chipped off.
Conditions Governing Use
Publication is out of copyright and authors have been dead for over 70 years.
Taken from Georges Perrot & Charles Chipiez, (1890), History of art in Sardinia, Judæa, Syria and Asia Minor, Vol. 2, fig. 349, p.195.