Image of a plan of the 'Fore Kiosk' of the Amun Temple discovered at Meroë (site 280). Handwritten note with negative states 'Aa.2 Fore Kiosk of Amun Temple: Plan Meroë, Pl. IV'.
Meroë: 'Fore Kiosk of Amun Temple: Plan'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/AA/2
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 AA.2GB 3431 M.787
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (103mm x 80mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slight silvering and scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. IV.