View of the white line decorated four-legged dish from site L209 at Alawniyeh. The decoration depicts human figures and animals
Alawniyeh L209: Four legged dish
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/2/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.25
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (116mm x 81mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
The negative is slightly dirty.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.III, entitled 'two views of four-legged dish decorated with human figures &c'.