Image of a bronze mirror case discovered at tomb 800. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë P2 48, 800 M11', but Török places the object in Tomb 803.
Meroë tomb 800/803: bronze mirror case
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/PA/48
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P2.48GB 3431 M.615
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 238, labelled 'Grave M803. Bronze mirror case'. Full description of the lamp can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p274-275.