Image of 3 cream marl clay ware globular vessels with stamped designs. Hand written note with negative states 'Meroë Album N2 20'.
Meroë: Meroitic Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/20
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.20GB 3431 M.876
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl.213, labelled as 'x-k (left), X-l (centre), x-m (right)'. Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.261.