Image of Hittite inscription on end view of round-topped stone found near Bogche (Bozca, Turkey) showing part of an Hittite inscription. Includes handwritten note stating 'Slide 13 Expedition Film and Negatives' (now held with JG/HIT/BO/011).
Bogche No. 4c: inscription
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BO/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BO/013
- Dates of Creation1907
- Language of MaterialHittite
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly held in an envelope with JG/HIT/BO/11 and 12.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Patch of damage on one corner, minor scratches and dents
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.