Image of the excavation of the tank at site 195 ('Royal Baths') showing fragments of statues next to some steps. Note with negative states 'Meroë L2 56, 194 M 12'. Album print marked 'Meroë 1912 194'.
Meroë site 195: Discovery of Statues
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/LA/56
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 L2.56GB 3431 M.173
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 188mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Small parts of the emulsion are missing from the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.