Image of stone vessels from El Mahasna, including (from left) two vessels from tomb M441 and one from tomb M338. '470' is written on the negative in pencil.
El Mahasna M338 & M441: stone vessels
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/F/3/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.10
- Dates of Creation1900-1901
- Physical Description1 cellulose nitrate film negative (124mm x 98mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is yellowing and going brittle and warped. Original negative is shows signs of camera shudder.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1903), Mahasna and Bet Khallaf, Egyptian Research Account, Vol. 7, (Quaritch, London), pl.XXXIV.