Image of 'Yenije Kalch Fort' (Yenicekale) showing the remains of a stone structure on a hillside at the site of Hattusa near Boghaz Keui (Boğazkale, Turkey).
Boghaz Keui No. 35: Yenicekale fort
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BOK/35
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BOK/035
- Dates of Creation1907
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (125mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative is suffering from spotting, possibly caused by a spillage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.