Image of the interior of tomb 307, showing a bed frame, disarticulated human remains, pottery and materials. '307 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print P25'.
Meroë tomb 307: interior
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/P/25/a
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 P.25GB 3431 M.503
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl.XL.2, labelled 'Interior, showing bed frame and disturbed remains'.