Image of three restored cream ware cups with stamped decoration. This image appears to have been taken before the cups were glazed.
Meroë: Meroitic Pottery
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/32/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.32GB 3431 M.889
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (188mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
There is no album print of this image.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
There is a scratch in the emulsion on the negative.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Full description of the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p.262, find references (from left), x-xx, x-yy, x-zz.