General view of site 250 (Sun Temple) in the early stages of clearing. '250 M10' is written on the negative. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë Print F1, Meroë City etc. Pl. 30.1'.
Meroë site 250: 'Sun Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/F/1
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 F.1GB 3431 M.196
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (175mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXX.1, labelled 'View from NE at commencement of excavation.'