Image looking down the stairway leading to the tomb entrance at site R1 at Reqaqnah, showing two archways between the tomb shafts. Album print labelled 'archway looking down R1', 'Tomb R1', 'Pl. 5' and 'Slide 206 film N?'. '9' and 'A5' are written on the back of the print.
Reqaqnah site 1: 'Stairway looking down'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/13
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.5GB 3431 A5GB 3431 9
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (104mm x 125mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 5 entitled 'Arches and stone door from above'.