Image of map published in Garstang's article ‘Notes on a journey through Asia Minor’, showing the route taken by the survey team in 1907. Includes handwritten note stating ‘Annals Vol. Pl. 1’.
Map: 'Taurus Ranges & course of R. Halys'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/X/2/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc B3GB 3431 MISC/B/3
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (110mm x 85mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly stored in JG/X/9/2.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has scratches.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Taken from John Garstang, (1908), ‘Notes on a journey through Asia Minor,’ Liverpool Annals of Archaeology and Anthropology, Vol. 1, Plate I.