Image of the aerial railway tipping debris possibly taken from site 740. Album print labelled 'Apparatus after tipping. The buckets are made of empty petrol tins and bits of [hoop] iron by a Sudan blacksmith'. Album print marked 'no negative' and 740 M 14'.
Meroë site 740: Aerial railway tipping debris
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/A/24
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 A.24
- Dates of Creation1914
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (155mm x 114mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
We do not hold the original negative of this print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.