Image of the base of a small brick construction containing a burial discovered at site R59 at Reqaqnah after it was dismantled showing the base of the construction. Garstang thought it imitated similar burials discovered in overturned pots. Album print labelled 'pl.27', 'Construction of same'. '68', 'R59' and 'A34a' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 59: 'Construction of same'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/92
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.69GB 3431 A34a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (97mm x 124mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf,(Constable, London), pl. 27, entitled 'construction of above R59'.