Image of a very worn votive tablet found blocking the door of tomb 370. The relief is very worn but appears to depict either two libating figures or vases. There is a partial Meroitic inscription around the edge. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V80 Meroë 370 M11'.
Meroë tomb 363: offering tablet
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/80
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.80GB 3431 M.545
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
A piece of emulsion is missing from the glass.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.