Image of a fragment of stone relief showing a small figure stood before a figure on a throne, discovered near Marash (Kahramanmaraş, Turkey). Placed by a window. Handwritten note with negative states 'Relief - seated figure'.
Marash : Stone relief with seated figure
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/MAR/6/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 Misc D12GB 3431 MISC/D/013
- Dates of Creation[1907-1911]
- Physical Description1 cellulose acetate film negative (120mm x 90mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly in the Misc. near eastern negative collection (MISC). Transferred to the HIT collection in November 2015.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Negative has small dents.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Identified as being from near Kahramanmaraş in the BIAA photographic collection.