Image of a small brick circular construction containing a burial discovered at site R251 at Reqaqnah. Garstang thought it imitated similar burials discovered in overturned pots. Album print labelled 'Reqaqnah imitation pot burials', 'pl.27', and 'another brick imitation'. '70', 'S of 50' and 'A35a' are written on the back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 251: 'Another brick imitation'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/93
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.145GB 3431 A35a
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (129mm x 100mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 27, entitled 'Another example in brick R251'.