Image of Hittite inscription on end view of round-topped stone found near Bogche (Bozca, Turkey) showing part of an Hittite inscription. Includes handwritten note stating 'Slide 13 Expedition Film and Negatives'.
Bogche No.4: inscription
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/HIT/BO/11
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 HIT/BO/011
- Dates of Creation1907
- Language of MaterialHittite
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (125mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Formerly held in an envelope with JG/HIT/BO/12 and 13.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Slight light and handling damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.