Image of site 294 during excavation showing mud brick chambers and a stone channel [aqueduct?]. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album V33 Meroë 294 M11'.
Meroë site 294: excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/V/33
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 V.33GB 3431 M.426
- Dates of Creation1911
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.