Image of various bronze objects found at Meroë, including (left) fragment of a handle decorated with a face in foliage (site 98), and (right) a vessel attachment (site 194). Album print marked 'M12'.
Meroë: Bronze objects
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/N/3
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N.3GB 3431 M.1057
- Dates of Creation1912
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (150mm x 110mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no original negative of this image. There is a 35mm negative of the album print.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Image published in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 2, pl. 10, labelled ‘bronze artefacts from M98 and M194’. Full description the objects can be found in Török, (1997), Meroë City, Vol. 1, p59 (98-20, left) and p90 (194-1, right).