Images of site 280 (Temple of Amun) before excavation. '260 M10' is written on negative.
Meroë site 280: Before excavation
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/D/51/b
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 M268(2)
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
There is no album print of this image.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.