Image of a passage between sites R50 and R60/R61 at Reqaqnah, with a measuring stick for scale and a man at the end of the passage. Remains of stucco can be seen on the left on the west wall of R50. Album print labelled 'pl. 16', 'Passage between R50 + R60' and 'R50, R60, R61'. '51', 'R.50' and 'A26' are written on back of the album print.
Reqaqnah site 50 + 60: 'Passage between'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/R/1/54
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 R.54GB 3431 A26
- Dates of Creation1901-1902
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (102mm x 123mm)
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Under copyright until 2026. The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1904), Tombs of the Third Egyptian Dynasty at Reqaqnah and Bet Khallaf, (Constable, London), pl. 16, entitled 'W wall to left, stuccoed'.