Image of the south end of site 6 (Lion Temple) after clearing.
Meroë site 6: 'South end of Lion Temple'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/23
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.23GB 3431 M.54
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (101mm x 126mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.