Image of a man standing next to a stone object protruding from the wall of a trench (appears to be the lion statue discovered at site 295).
Meroë: Discovery of statue [Meroë site 295?]
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/H/22
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 H.22GB 3431 M.830GB 3431 M.1039
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (124mm x 188mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Double exposure. Emulsion of the negative is discoloured.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.