Image of Meroitic inscription 'No. 9' from Site 6 (Lion Temple). Album print marked '6 M10'. Handwritten note with negative states 'Meroë E17, Pl. XXVIc'.
Meroë site 6: Meroitic inscription 'No. 9 (ii)'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/E/17
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 E.17GB 3431 M.46
- Dates of Creation1910
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (180mm x 128mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
Emulsion of the negative shows light damage.
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.
Published in Garstang, (1911), Meroë: City of the Ethiopians, pl. XXVI.c, labelled 'four sides of a second square pedestal (Inscription No. 9).