Image of site 298 after excavation showing kiln-like structures that Garstang believed were coppersmith's hearths. Album print marked 'Negative Album J19' and 'Meroë 1912 298'.
Meroë site 298: 'Copper Smith's Hearth'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/JA/12
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 J2.12
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 developing out paper print (186mm x 120mm)
Scope and Content
Album print in JG/M/J/19 states the image was taken in 1911 though this print says 1912.