Image of three fragments of painted pottery from Meroë. 'Mound L [R'co?y] M13' is written on the centre fragment. Handwritten note with negative states 'Album N2 50, Meroë'.
Meroë: Painted pottery fragments
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3431 JG/M/NA/50
- Former ReferenceGB 3431 N2.50GB 3431 M.909
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description1 silver gelatine dry plate glass negative (126mm x 101mm)
- Digital Content
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
The digital image is copyright of the University of Liverpool.